It is a well known fact that the cost of shipping can be outrageous. And if you know that, you also know that free shipping usually comes with a price…like spending $50 or more. A $100 gift card can easily be broken down to $70 for clothing and $30 for shipping, how annoying!
Fortunately, there are sites that don’t require a minimum purchase for shipping! Clothing, jewelry, shoes, eyewear, makeup, luggage, home goods, etc. all of these can be shipped for free to your US Address on the sites listed below!
*Amazon Prime members also qualify for free shipping on most purchases!
Jewelry, Makeup, Eyewear and Beauty
- Baublebar (jewelry)
- Sea of Diamonds (jewelry)
- Szul (jewelry)
- BeautyStoreDepot (makeup and beauty)
- Smashbox Cosmetics (makeup and beauty)
- Sunglass Hut (eyewear)
- BlueNile.com (jewelry)
- Fragrance X
- Buy and Walk (shoes, high heels, boots and more)
- ShoeBuy.com (kids, women’s and men’s shoes)
- ASOS (clothing and fashion)
- Madewell (women’s jeans, boots and clothing)
- L.L. Bean (men’s, women’s and kid’s clothing and outdoor gear)
- Fresh Pair (underwear and lingerie)
- Lucky Brand (jeans and clothing)
Furniture, Home Goods, Luggage, Phone and Electronics Accessories and Auto Care
- Auto Anything (car parts)
- Crucial.com (computer hard drives)
- Luggage Guy (designer discount luggage)
- Wireless Emporium (phone accessories)
- Rugman.com (area rugs)
- OfficeFurniture.com (furniture)
- Crucial.com (electronics)
All of these stores offer free shipping, with no minimum purchase required. If you live out of the country, you can still shop online and have it sent to your real US street address.
Note, the listed companies policies are subject to change without notice. Before purchasing double check to make sure that free shipping is still offered.